Georgian firm Contact is inviting entrepreneurs and builders to hitch the web know-how convention ‘Tech Contact’ that can be held on 29-31 Might.
Over 20 audio system from Georgia and overseas will conduct on-line lectures and sensible workshops to share the most recent information on the earth of know-how, innovation and enterprise.
The truth that COVID-19 is altering the best way we work is undisputed, however how this virus will form our future has but to be explored. As optimists, Contact crew believes that disaster is a superb catalyst for optimistic change. Attempting to deal with the brand new regular, Contact is transferring its second occasion of the yr on-line. Members will be capable to be a part of all of the actions from house, utilizing an all-in-one net software that can give them entry to talks, discussions and even velocity meet-and-greets with different attendees or audio system”, reads the press-release printed by Contact.
Audio system will characterize numerous modern firms from everywhere in the world, together with XPrize Basis, IBM, Respeecher, Amazon Net Providers, Asana, IMPACT GUIDANCE, TWINO, Synthesia, Samsung Electronics, Fab Lab Barcelona, Aligned Analysis Group, WebTotem, ex-Lyft, Lenovo, Ernst and Younger and others.
Key subjects will embody:
- Cloud know-how for enterprise
- Machine studying functions for enterprise
- Cybersecurity and privateness when working from house
- Fintech – new options for enterprise, retail banking, digital banking, startups and banks
- Way forward for journey expertise
- Distant work: how the disaster will make us extra world and open new alternatives
- Startups: what buyers assume, what founders ought to know to outlive
- Future jobs: which paths can builders and product managers comply with
Tickets are on sale now on the web site – contact.ge/tech. Ticket holders will get entry to the applying by receiving an electronic mail invitation a few days earlier than Tech Contact.